Soothing Seizures with the Help of Natural Oil
Frankincense oil, also known widely as olibanum, has so many benefits and it is being used majorly since ancient times. Frankincense trees grow in African and Arab countries and thus, its oil is common in the Arab regions and can be found in almost every household. The first recorded usage of Frankincense oil was during 3000 B.C. This natural oil can be used for various reasons, some of which are listed below:
- Frankincense oil’s antiseptic properties make it the best thing to use on wounds, scrapes and burns to prevent penetration of bacteria and becoming septic. Applying it on wounds does not cause any side effects and healing of the wound is guaranteed. The oil can also stop the bleeding of a wound.
- This oil is great for oral health as it prevents bad breath and gives off a nice aroma if it is used, prevents toothache caused due to any reason, reduces and cures cavities, heals sores in the any part of the mouth, prevents premature falling of teeth and strengthens the gums. You can simply chew Frankincense raisins to promote your dental health.
- Frankincense oil is very beneficial for women as it helps relieve most of the problems that women suffer from during menopause and menstruation days such as pain in the abdomen, nausea, headache, fatigue, and mood swings. It also helps to improve and maintain the period cycle and to treat irregular periods.
- As this oil promotes and increases the flow of blood and its circulation, it boosts nail and hair growth and treats acne, skin imperfections and skin pigmentation problems as well.
Frankincense oil is widely used to prevent seizures, reduce their occurring and stopping them before they happen. Many patients keep a bottle of Frankincense oil with them on the go and take a whiff of it when they feel a seizure coming and they are able to prevent it most of the time.
Seizures can attack a person anywhere and at anytime and the victim doesn’t have the power to stop them. It happens when a malfunction occurs in the brain and a person collapses jolts or experiences any such other disturbances. They don’t last for long but they are very unpleasant and refrains a person from carrying out many basic human activities. People who suffer from seizures aren’t even advised to travel alone as seizures can cause more severe problems.
Using Frankincense Oil:
- Use about 2-3 drops of Frankincense essential oil in a diffuser for aromatherapy for 3 hours a day to reduce your seizures.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Frankincense oil on the crown of the head several times a day. Users say this method has helped them reduce the number of seizures by half.
- Keep a bottle of Frankincense oil on the go so your partner or friend can make you smell the oil when you’re having a seizure. You can even take a whiff of it yourself beforehand if you feel a seizure coming.